We will give you the advantage of the austerity measures brought forward by the Comprehensive Spending Review (CSR), which is forcing cost down measures in the industry and the downsizing of established players, to provide a bespoke service and minimise impact to your bottom line.
Our market differentiation will be the measure of how we provide the same to you for much less, where your needs dictate the service offering.
We will use our knowledge, experience and established contacts to deliver your requirements, for commissions large and small, underlining our ability to provide an inter-disciplinary service with other associate firms.
- To develop a niche, bespoke consultancy practice, that will partner relationships over the longer-term.
- Recognised for our knowledge and skills in building physics, infrastructure development, process industry and sustainability consulting.
- To extract value within a tougher economic environment and the commercial reality of the market place.
- The highest technical proficiency in service offering and project delivery, coupled to a dynamic enthusiasm to realise cost driven efficiencies.
- More for Less (M4L)
- We are delivery focussed and understand the importance of project planning, project execution and task completion to you.
- We ensure that milestones and deadlines you have set, remain achievable.
- Inception meetings, brief and scope clarification all feature in our approach.
- We make sure you get exactly what you believe you have commissioned from YARON PALMER.
- We are as passionate about getting the job done, as you are about delivery on-time, to budget and to your exacting requirements.
- The most important concept for us, is to understand what you want and deliver it.